Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Sweet Dreams

Here's a riddle for you...




What has a head and a foot but no body?





Answer:



*


*


*


*



A bed!



After A LOT of searching, I finally decided on a frame design. It arrived a couple of weeks ago and I love it! So, maybe I have to get a running start to get in it and maybe my bedroom smelled like a pine forest for a week, but it's exactly what I wanted. It's kind of silly that something so temporal could make me so happy, but I can't help myself.

5 comments:

Ilene said...

Such a pretty bed! I would be happy too. What would be sad is if getting such a piece of furniture would be no big deal.

Congrats!

AMY said...

it looks great... i still want to see it up close :) will that be the last thing you take down before moving?

Shauna said...

Happy day! I love it! You have been looking for YEARS! It looks awesome. Now if we could only find a way to get children to sleep through the night so that you can enjoy it all night long...

Jordan and Shannon said...

I love it Beth! That is gorgeous! It isn't that I'm not grateful for my free bed previously owned by Grandpa :), but boy am I sinning as I covet yours!

Penny said...

Hope all went well with the move. We miss you guys!! :(

I like the bed too...