When I have a free moment, I love to work on projects. It doesn't happen often; only when I'm willing to ignore the laundry, making dinner and any other responsible housewife activities AND (oh yeah) if the kids are suitably occupied.
So, here are some of my fun little projects for Halloween this year:
 |
| Halloween Lollies |
 |
| Felt Halloween Advent Calendar |
 |
| Spooky table runner (from last year) |
 |
| Rag wreath- so fast and easy to make! |
 |
| My next project: making these dish towels a little spookier! |
I finished this before Sarah was born, but it just turned out so cute I had to share!
 |
| I just have to finish the binding on this sweet quilt for Sarah. I will post more pictures when it's completely done! |
I was lucky enough to have a mom who taught me everything I know about crafting and sewing. But, the best thing she taught me was that sharing the know-how makes it even more fun! So, if you're interested in making any of the above projects..just let me know! I'd be more than happy to tell you how I did it (and I'm all about easy stuff!)
2 comments:
So crafty! I love it all!
Hi! First of all, these Halloween projects, etc are so adorable! Love them! And your baby's nursery is to die for!!! Awesome job!
Secondly, I got your question on my blog about ordering some subway art. Just email me at landeeseelandeedo@gmail.com and let me know what you're interested in. Thanks so much!!
Post a Comment