Every now and then you come across a toy that is effective.
Every kid who comes over wants to play with it.
It never breaks and always entertains.
It doesn't come with a million parts (although five seems to be my limit).
You buy one for grandma's house because you (and maybe your kids too) can't live without it.
Both of my children love this toy and while they're happily playing, I can steal away for a few precious moments of peace.
And yes, Joseph screams with delight every time, which means most of the time I stick around just to watch.
6 comments:
Ok, I totally want to come over and play with this. That looks so fun! Where did you get it?
So I'm thinking I'll need one of these in a year. So funny!
We have one and love it. Funny, I am getting ready to write a similar post on successful Christmas gifts. Great minds think alike, eh?
Yes, we know about the XBox fix. Dan had to send it back into Microsoft. It was quite traumatic and he ended up buying a second XBox to use in the interim (which he sold later). Boys and their toys. I wish he was as amused with the ball popper and the kids are...
Was this before or after Shaun cut his hair?
The only thing that drives me nuts about this toy is that my boys put things other than the plastic balls inside, so I'm constantly fishing them out to make it work.
Funny! I was looking through Babies r' us coupons and it is on sale! I have been watching that video over and over. So darn cute!
uumm...so i found that add and then a 15% off coupn and I went and bought one. He can't play with it for at least six months, but I can barely wait to hear Logan scream with delight.
Post a Comment