Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Simply Stated #7-11

A few simple, yet hilarious, statements from our almost six year old:
# 7 Emma brushed some "makeup" on my cheek during church. "Don't worry Mom, I just saw a wrinkle right there and needed to cover it up."
.
# 8 Emma went to a birthday party where a magician was performing. He asked for volunteers by asking if anyone knew which finger was their index finger and said "you know, the one you pick your nose with!" Emma starts waving her hand frantically in the air; "Oooh, I know! I know which one that is. I pick my nose all the time!"

# 9 Emma says to her grandma, "Nana, even though you are old, you are still beautiful."

# 10 Emma: "You can't marry your brother even if he's handsome, right Mom?"

# 11 We were getting ready to leave on a trip to Disneyland and during sacrament meeting, Emma looks up at me and says, "Mom, I'm trying really hard to not think about Disneyland. I'm trying to think about Jesus." It was one of those feel good Mom moments.

2 comments:

Amber said...

LOL! Hilarious! What a fun girl. Love the pose, btw.

Jessica said...

Glad to hear age hasn't knocked any spunk out of that girl.