HaPpY HaLLoWeEn!!
TrICk-oR-TrEatInG in the rain with our neighbors the Dudleys!
(Luckily the rain stopped and it turned out to be a nice night.)
A. mouse
B. Ghost
C. Army Guy
He chose option "C" because "army guys carry guns. yeah!" Even without the weapon he thought it was cool to be like his Daddy.
We had lots of trick-or-treaters on our street. There are some fun traditions that draw the crowds. There is a wagon ride up and down the street, homemade donuts, cider, scones, cocoa and even a fire pit to warm up by! It's so nice to live close to fun people! 
One of our favorite visitors: Poor Jane! She had a cold but still managed to look adorable as a strawberry! (Emma wore this costume when she was 3 months old!) What a cutie!
HApPY HaLLoWeEn!!!!
HApPY HaLLoWeEn!!!!
2 comments:
The GI Joe costume is so clever! That little strawberry is extremely adorable too! Can't wait to see you!!
I love the costumes, but I think I def love those two kids more. Oh man, I miss running in the backyard and rolling with the punches with those two. Always a pleasure to see those darlin' faces.
Post a Comment