After Emma got home from school and Josie had one outfit-changing blowout, we went to the local playland- Jungle Jim's- for some rides and games! Joseph's little friend James joined us for the fun and Nana, cousin Roxey and aunt Shannon came too!
We went back home for pizza, presents and cake! Joseph was miraculously perky and back to his silly self during the party. He was so excited to open his presents and ripped through them too fast for me to take any decent pictures.
I made him a little toolbelt and got him some little tools. When I put it on him, he posed for the camera and said in his tough guy voice: "I'n a fix-it man!".JPG)
He loved his new boy "sooter" (scooter) and "mow-lawn." After the party guests had gone all he wanted to do was watch his new movie, "How to Train your Dragon." He loves that one!
The final order of the day was to measure this big boy on this measuring chart!
At the ripe old age of three, Joseph loves cars, especially the die-cast ones from the Disney movie. He's really into dinosaurs and sword fighting. He's a little chatter box and is always surprising me with new words. The other day in the car he told me he likes "pachyderms." The only thing that keeps him little is his pronunciation. "l's" sound like "y's" (yeopard, yove you), "r's" sound like "w's" (wowwied, whynocerus ), and s+consonants sound like "f's". Those are the funniest. "sneaking" turns to "feaking", "squirt" is "firt." Emma's always trying to correct him but I like how cute it sounds..JPG)
Jo-Jo still loves his "bear friend" and "dee-dee" and I don't have the guts to take it away from him in fear that he'll give up naps. He's still sooo snuggly and always loves hugs and kisses. When he's tired or needs affection he'll put his hand on my cheek one at a time, both sides. I love it.Happy Birthday Josie-Bosie!
3 comments:
What is your secret to getting your son to enjoy shopping??? My son hates it! And it doesn't matter if we are shopping for him. =)
Little Joe is the cutest! Oh and it's really cute how Emma "helps" with blowing out Joe's birthday candles every year. Love you all!
I love Jo... he is so snuggly. And I love that smile! I'm also glad that your BOY has a girlie nickname... then I don't feel so bad that I call Jack, Jackie :)
PS I'm glad you let him eat sugar for his BDay.
Post a Comment