Friday, September 5, 2008

One small step for man

Last Thursday (Aug. 28) Joseph took his first few steps. Hooray! He has great balance and stands well. He loves to push a walking toy all around our house, so we knew he'd go solo soon. He is 10 months and looks too little to be walking around! Apparently an early introduction to small firearms fosters early walking. Be sure to catch Emma's line- she was a little upset that she wasn't the star of the show, but after five or six takes- who could blame her? Be sure to turn the volume down. . . (I got a little excited).

The second video is from today. Joseph woke up in a very happy mood, so I thought it would be a good time to get some more video. He was having so much fun smiling for the camera, he wasn't interested in showing his new moves. He still prefers to crawl, but will probably be toddling around before too long.

Sorry for the sideways video- my camera auto-corrects it in its own software, but not in other applications! Next time, I'll know what to do!

No comments: