Friday, October 3, 2008

First Day of School

Emma was so excited for her first day of school. She started Sept. 9th at the Liberty Lake Children's Academy for her Pre-K year. She attends Tuesday through Friday from 12:15 to 2:45. So far, we love the afternoon schedule. It's wonderful to have our mornings together without the rush to get out the door.

Last year, she attended the same school twice a week for preschool and loved it! We will miss her teachers Miss Kathy and Miss Anne. When I told Emma she would be going to the "big kid" class this year, she got very serious and said, "Oh NO mommy, I can't go to the big kid class- they'll beat me up!"

I don't know where she comes up with this stuff but she sure has grown up since last year! I'm sure she will have a great year with her new teachers, Miss Teri and Miss Shakra. She is thrilled to have her best little buddy, Aidan, in class with her.
(First Day of preschool 2007)

1 comment:

Amber said...

she is so cute sitting there with her little backpack. What a cutie!