It's our fault that the election didn't turn out in McCain's favor. It's our fault we'll be living in Obamanation for the next four years.
I let Emma stay up to watch the election coverage with me. We watched until the bitter end (which pretty much came at Ohio). And, the whole time Emma was cheering for "O.K. Bama."
If he had the kids behind him, who could lose?
Today at the grocery store, she saw a magazine cover and said, "Look Mom, there's O.K. Bama again. He won."
Yes, sweetie. Your democratic grandma would be proud.
3 comments:
We new deep down who you really supported.
That is hilarious!!
For crying out loud, have I ever visited your blog? Did I know about it? Or did I just completely space that you had one?
Because of course you can answer these questions.
Well, I found you. Let me know if you don't want to be found by me otherwise I am visiting often.
You guys look great! I can't believe how big Joseph is!!
Post a Comment