Thursday, November 20, 2008

Just for laughs

Our cousins, Adam and Julie, have a 9 month old daughter Claire, who has the most adorable laugh. We were trying to capture it on camera, so we tortured the poor girl until she came up with something satisfactory. Now, we can use this video to bring smiles and laughs to people everywhere.




When our family went out to Red Robin for Joseph's birthday, he demanded to have the lime from my drink. Here's proof that soaking a lime in a blueberry pomegranate concoction does nothing to reduce the sour flavor:

4 comments:

AMY said...

That was a great clip! I love the head shaking.

Was that Jack crying in the background?

Ilene said...

I'm so glad that we aren't the only ones who give our children sour citrus fruits for comic relief.

I still can't believe how grown up he looks!

jessica said...

That is so funny! Edee used to suck on lemons for our entertainment. We never did capture it on video. Good for you for having it documented for all time. I'm sure Joseph will appreciate seeing this when he's grown up...I see wedding video all over this!

Jordan said...

Thanks for sending me your URL again. YOur kids are getting so big and are so cute! I saw the primary program post. Did you have to write it again?!!