Monday, November 3, 2008

BOO!

Happy Halloween! It's one of our family's favorite holidays. Here's how we celebrate:

Everyone gets Halloween attire. Check out our "Ghostess with the Mostest" and the cute jammies that Grandma Suzy sent!



We decorate like it's Christmas (see prior post) and elect to paint pumpkins instead of giving knives to young children.



We have totally cute costumes. And sometimes we have such great costume ideas, we find other people dressed up the same way!



(notice the chocolate binky ring?)
We let other parents plan, participate, bring treats and prizes and take pictures of our child at the preschool Halloween party! (Thanks Amy!)




We plan the annual Tri-Ward Trunk-or-Treat and scare everyone from small fairies to overgrown ninjas with our truck-bed-spook-alley and creepy mask (picture coming soon).


We race back home to squeeze in neighborhood trick-or-treating and door-answering. But really, would any of you let your children take candy from this woman?


2 comments:

AMY said...

I always figured for the adult type who still dresses for Halloween. I love that we had our own
John Wayne/Calamity Jane thing going with our kids.

Amber said...

I love the costumes and pjs! I love it!