Sunday, September 20, 2009

Captured

I wanted a large photo of Joseph to match the one I have of Emma when she was 21 months. So here's a little sampling of the quick shoot with Jen (her website link is on my sidebar).






Joseph was having the worst day (stepped on a nail, fell off a bike, and other boy stuff that happens every ten minutes) and I'm so happy we came up with these. I love Jen's simple, clean photos. It's all about faces, so I don't have to worry about what to dress the kids in. If you're ever in Utah and need some pictures and don't have a ton to spend. . .
And yes, I did let Joseph play in that nasty birdbath for the sake of these spontaneous shots.

3 comments:

The Hansen Clan said...

Love the photos! They are such beautiful kids!

AMY said...

Love that last picture of Jo... seriously looks like Jack... I love to capture those priceless expressions.

Jessica said...

We are having Randi take our pictures today. Can't wait. LOVE Joseph's eyes!