Shaun found Emma smacking herself in the mouth one day. When he asked her what she was doing, she said, "I'm trying to make my teeth fall out so the tooth fairy will come and give me a prize!"

Apparently all that tooth-smacking is working because her front tooth is loose. Heaven help us as we enter the ugly toothless stage.
4 comments:
Emma is such a hilarious girl. We miss her around here.
LOVED the recap (your tree was/is gorgeous).
I'm already planning a big Old Liberty Laker lunch with you, Cynthia and Amy when I come down in the summer. Get ready.
It's not the toothless stage that is so stunning, but more the "I only have two adult teeth with all my baby ones so it makes me look like I have buck teeth" stage that I'm not looking forward too :)
With that beautiful face she will still be darling sans teeth. We miss you guys!
What a silly girl! Love it!!! Cute shirt Emma!
Post a Comment