This is my first "commissioned" sewing project. Five pillows for a guest room/nursery in tan, cream and black. I had so much fun sewing these- I cannot believe how easy they were . . . after I called my Mom and sister for design tips. (They're the ones with the real talent in the family and I just mooch off it.)
Best thing? They're all envelope style for easy washing and change-your-minding.
7 comments:
I love them! They turned out great!!! Congrats!
You never told me you were a seamstress! I guess I won't show you my hack job of taking in some dresses :) It's pretty bad, but I figure I'll just always smile real big so people won't look closely as the dress :)
Those are awesome! What's your going rate? We could use some fun pillows in our new home. Your talents are endless!
Beth-
CUTE pillows! You came up with something that my brain never would have!
-jen
Beth-
CUTE pillows! You came up with something that my brain never would have!
-jen
So cute! I love the fabric!!! Where did you get it?
Post a Comment