Sunday, October 19, 2008

One year!

Happy 1st Birthday!!!



Oct. 21st- We celebrated Joseph's first birthday by playing at his favorite playground, eating at a restaurant with bottomless chocolate milk and then going home (after a short cat nap in the car for a tired birthday boy) for cupcakes and presents! We're glad Joseph's best little buddy Jack and his family could come along to add to the fun!

A few of Joseph's favorite things:
- chicken nuggets - peek-a-boo- tag/chasing- climbing- tub time- drinking out of cups- Emma- binkys- shoes- balls- books- unrolling the toilet paper - stairs- music - water- dropping things in the toilet

A few of our favorite things about Joseph:
- blue eyes- bulldozer crawl- daddy look-alike (everyone says!)- laugh- mischevious looks- expressive face- big smile- good sleeper (most of the time!)- frankenstein walk- finger-pointing - playfulness

One year has gone by so fast. Here's a look at Joseph each month.

In the hospital


Brand new

1 month

2 months


3 months
4 months
5 months
6 months
7 months


8 months
9 months
10 months
11 months

12 months
(He would not touch the cupcake!)

4 comments:

AMY said...

We loved being there to celebrate year #1 - all the way through! (Binky sharing and everything)

Amber said...

Happy Birthday Joseph! What a cute boy!

The Hansen Clan said...

I cannot believe he is already a year old. I am excited to be a bigger part of year number two :)

E said...

Bethany, He is so cute! I love it. I have to add this to my list, I just found the email you sent like a month ago!